We have, in office, the complete collection of tariffs for every gas and electric company in the state of New York, thus ensuring all facets of your billing are in compliance with Public Service Commission regulations and that you are paying the least amount for your utility rates.
We see the audit through from beginning to end, from obtaining copies of bills to appearing at Public Service Commission hearings on your behalf when required.
Most importantly, Utility Check, Ltd continues to monitor your accounts for as long as you send us your utility bills, thus ensuring that you continue to pay the least amount for your energy.
ARE YOU BEING OVERCHARGED ON YOUR UTILITY BILLS?
True or False?
- Utility companies accurately charge for usage.
- Utility companies automatically bill customers at the lowest rate available.
- You cannot recover money overpaid on past utility bills.
If you answered "TRUE" to any of the above statements, you could be throwing money away each month when you pay your utility bills.
The truth of the matter is that utility over-billing is widespread
That's why you need Utility Check, LTD.
HERE'S HOW WE WORK TO SAVE YOU MONEY:
- You provide access to utility bills.
- Based on our knowledge of rates, codes and billing procedures, we analyze your bills for discrepancies and overcharges.
- When we find you are entitled to a refund (and we do in 80% of our clients' accounts), we negotiate with the utility companies on your behalf.
4 OUT OF 5 BUSINESSES ARE THROWING MONEY AWAY ON THEIR UTILITY BILLS
That is why UTILITY CHECK can operate on a contingency basis. We're that sure we'll find errors on your bills that will result in substantial refunds and future savings.